Thursday, February 18, 2010

Game migration

It's happened again.  Without fail, every time I achieve something major in the game I'm playing whether it be hitting level cap in LoTRo, EQ2, or getting my very first flying mount in Burning Crusade, my husband decides to switch games on me.  I should have known that once I got my violet proto-drake our days in Azeroth were numbered.  I worked for over a year to get that damn mount and now it won't even get ridden until Cataclysm comes out.  Such a waste.  Also going to waste - the 350,000g I've amassed that will rot on my WoW toons while I'm running around in Norrath in the Sundered Frontier.

Oh well, it will be there when we come back to WoW.  Which we will. 

Although EQ2 is a really fun game with a lot of things that WoW doesn't have (most importantly, detailed guild controls, guild housing and player housing), it lacks an intangible something.

No comments: